a. We may disclose to third party services certain personally identifiable information listed below:
- Information you provide us such as below :
--- mobile phone number
--- demographic information
--- information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location and network carrier
- This information is shared with third party providers so that we can:
--- personalize the app for you
--- perform behavioral analytics
--- improve our products and services
--- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
c. Third Party Website Links
- Our website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide to those websites.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the sales email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
INFORMATION COLLECTED DURING USE OF OUR SERVICES:
Your preferred language and country site (if applicable)
- The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Your geolocation
- The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
- Driver location data, which we use to track trips and assist with navigation
USE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECTED:
- Our primary goal in collecting your information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when using the Services. We use your information to closely monitor which features of the Services are used most, to allow you to view your trip history, rate trips, and to determine which features we need to focus on improving, including usage patterns and geographic locations to determine where we should offer or focus services, features and/or resources.
- Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support.
- Riders who have enabled “ZGIG” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the car’s make, model, color, and license plate information; the rider’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations; and the driver’s name.
- Riders who have enabled “ZGIG” to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable “ZGIG” to share their location with their driver from the time the ride is requested to the start of the trip. This can help improve pickups for both drivers and riders, particularly in crowded areas.